Enter Our Contest for 2016
- Submissions may be entered online or uploaded in a .doc, .docx, .rft, or .pdf file.
- Please ensure that your name and contact details can be found on all pages of your submission.
- Deadline: Sunday, October 2nd, 2016
Please note, all fields marked with an * are required.
About The Contest
Who won't you see this holiday season?
We'll pay to bring them home!
If there's someone out there that you don't think you'll see this holiday season, tell us about it. It doesn't matter where in the world they are. Write us about your mother in Taiwan or your son at university in Thunder Bay or your best friend in Australia. Send us a 500-word story about what they mean to your life, about the circumstances that carried them away and why you don't think you'll see them this year.
Whether your story is inspiring, encouraging, heartfelt, sweet, or funny — we're all ears. Your story could be selected to have a family member(s) brought home for the holidays!
NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
This is our gift to the community!
Submissions must be double-spaced and in .doc, .rtf, or .pdf.
They should not exceed 500 words in length. Please ensure that
your name and contact details can be found on all pages of
your submission. Contestants must be willing and available to
participate in a filmed interview, which we will post to this website.
Submission deadline: October 2nd, 2016.
Wishing you all a very happy holiday!
Learn more about the Thorimbert Family
Learn more about the Kit Family
Our Past Winners
Learn more about the Villena Family
Learn more about the McGregor family
Learn more about the Madrinan family
Learn more about the Santos and Price family
Learn more about the Chapman family
Terms And Conditions
- Must be 18 to be eligible. Must come in person to redeem prize when notified.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) an Ontario resident; and (b) 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Submitted stories will not be returned.
- Benson Kearley IFG employees and their relatives are ineligible.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The contest winner will be notified by email or telephone details supplied by contestant.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Benson Kearley IFG reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- The winner(s) must be willing and available to participate in a filmed interview, which we may be used in any digital and or print media managed by Benson Kearley IFG
If you have any questions or comments regarding the contest, please feel free to contact us at:
T 905.898.3815 TF 1.800.463.6503
Our registered office is located at:
17705 Leslie St., Suite 101, Newmarket, ON L3Y 3E3
We want to protect the privacy of visitors to our website.
Please read the following policy; it will help you to understand how we use your personal data.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are eighteen or under, you must obtain your parent or guardian's permission before you send us any personal data.
How do we use your personal data?
For this competition we collect stories. We retain the right to use these stories in their original or amended forms. No submissions will be returned.
We use your personal data to: answer your queries, run any competition you may have entered, to process and fulfil your orders, to notify you of your order's status and to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
We use the information you supply about subject interests in order to shape our future marketing strategy and also so that we may send you targeted information about new products and services from Benson Kearley IFG, and to inform you about changes and improvements to our website, and for direct marketing purposes (but we do give you the option to opt out of this).
We may also use your personal data to monitor the use of our website, to record traffic flows and to carry out research about our visitors' and customers' demographics, interests and behaviour. We do this to understand our visitors, customers and potential customers better.
We use traffic data (see above) to help us understand which areas of our website are most popular so that we might better develop the design and structure of our site, and to market our own electronic communications services and to provide you with value added services, such as targeted information about our products or promotions such as competitions. You may withdraw your consent to our use of these data at any time.
We may contact you by email to market our goods and services, but you may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Back to Top